I’m pleased to announce the poems that will be appearing in Mythic Delirium 28, scheduled to be published in Spring 2013. It’s a pretty eclectic mix, though road trips figure prominently.
- Día de los Muertos • F.J. Bergmann
- The Beast • Rachel Manija Brown
- Mice • Beth Cato
- Maud Gonne, After • Alicia Cole
- The Serpent Explains the Nature of Tricksters to His Wife • Ruthanna Emrys
- The Princess Becomes a Prophet • Jeannine Hall Gailey
- Wheels • Adele Gardner
- The Last Siren • Andrew Gilstrap
- The Green Green Rain • Neile Graham
- skin • Lynn Hardaker
- Circe in Manhattan • Wendy Howe
- Gleaming • Mari Ness
- The Theatre Golems • Dominik Parisien
- Rare Annie • Caitlyn Paxson
- How to Bring Your Dead Lover Back • K.L. Pereira
- The Motor Prayer • Donald Raymond
- Doomcall • Alistair Rennie
- Persephone Set Free • Sofia Samatar
- Revising Horror (The Wrong Mouth) • David Sandner
- The Nostalgia of Roads • Alexandra Seidel
- The Ceremony of Innocence • Sonya Taaffe
Don’t want to miss an issue? Click here to subscribe.
Originally published at DESCENT INTO LIGHT. You can comment here or there.